Makeup is one of my favorite things. I love trying new makeup! Who’s with me!? I love reading up on makeup tips and tricks too.
Here are a few of my most recent finds.
- Put foundation all over your face, then use a tissue to wipe it off of your cheeks. This makes it easier to layer your blush on without it looking fake.
- Starbucks napkins and disposable toilet-seat covers work just as well as blotting papers.
- No. 2 pencils are the perfect graphite shade to sketch in natural eyebrow hairs. Sharpen one to a point and draw in lightly for a finished brow.
- Add a couple of drops of Visine to your mascara if it becomes clumpy too soon. It will smooth it out!
- Use white eyeliner to make your eyes look bigger.
- Hit your eyelash curler with a hair dryer to heat it up, so your lashes curl easier.
Thats a wrap for this week! Do you have any tips to share!? Leave a comment below!